If you intend to attend a video conference of a doctoral exam, please turn to email@example.com-… at least one week before the date of the exam. You need to provide the name of the candidate as well as your own name. You will be provided with the access data before the exam in due time. Please note that video and audio recordings of doctoral exams are prohibited.
Oral Doctoral Exams
Currently no news available.
- Guidelines for doctoral exams as video conference (PDF-File, 124kB)
- Information sheet - process of promotion (PDF-File, 385kB)
- Rules for the award of doctorates at TU Darmstadt (PDF-File, 130kB)
- Special provisions of the department of Materials- and Geosciences (PDF-File, 82kB)
- Statutes Applying to the Award of Doctorates at the Materialium Graduate School (PDF-File, 142kB)
The English translations of legal documents are for information purposes only. The legally binding documents are the German versions.
- Application for admission as a doctoral candidate (PDF-File, 61kB)
- Application for the appointment of an examination commission (PDF-File, 86kB)
- Confirmation of Supervision (PDF-File, 57kB)
- Seminar-Pass Colloquium (PDF-File, 48kB)
Please fill out applications online and hand a printed and signed version to the Dean's Office! The deadline is 10 days before the meeting of the doctoral board.